NZ Made Washable Face Mask constructed from 2 fabric layers. View our children's version here
- Constructed from our "Hercules" fabric - a comfortable and durable Polycotton Fabric as used in our healthcare uniforms. This is a very stable cloth proven over many years, named after the Greek Warrior himself!
- Comfortable elastic ear loops.
- Can be commercially laundered.
- Easy care.
- Designed to fit close to the face for superior protection.
- The Arrow Face Mask is not a respirator or a certified medical device, nor is it PPS certified or anti-viral. However it is a washable and reusable face protector.
- This product has a lead time of 7-10 working days as it is made to order.
We also source facemasks from trusted suppliers in a variety of different styles and fabrics (including anti-viral and bacterial).
For larger orders or custom colours and embroidery please fill out our enquiry form here or call us on 04 589 5888.
* Made in New Zealand
* 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
* 195 GSM
* Durable - Can be commercially laundered.
* Due to hygiene safety, we are unable to accept returns
or exchanges of this product.
Most garments on our website are stocked in our Lower Hutt based warehouse ready for dispatch. We use New Zealand Couriers so usually, we can get an order to you within 1 - 3 working days New Zealand wide.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Do you allow returns?
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 7 days of invoice and we will issue you a full refund minus any freight costs. We do ask that you pay the cost of the return postage or courier. Garments must be returned in original condition including packaging with a copy of the invoice.
Please note: Because branding cannot usually be removed without risking damage to the garments, branded garments cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless under contract.
You made a mistake, do I still have to pay the freight?
Sorry about that! If we send you the wrong garments we will replace them at no cost to you, simply call us free on 050 UNIFORM with your invoice number and we will send you a label so you can return it at no cost to you.
No problem! If you require a different style, colour or size, simply place a new order at shop.arrowuniforms.co.nz