Two deep pockets for daily working essentials, and a fresh daisy print that is understated enough for branding and embroidery to stand out - this new season print brightens up a classic flattering tunic fit. The easy-care fabric is breathable, soft and lightweight.
Machine wash warm (40C max) with like colours, inside out - to hold vibrancy of colours. Do not bleach, hang to dry away from sunlight, do not tumble dry. Cool iron if required, dry cleanable.
94% Polyester 6% Elastane – no treatments on this fabric.
- Designed with a flattering Y-neck open and mandarin collar, simple lines
and no chest pocket for a clean look
- 2 durable deep front pockets
- Tunic style- designed to be worn out not tucked in
- Straight longer back hemline for extra coverage and as a styling feature
- Daisy print styles have a folded back hem to eliminate reverse side of
- Triangle cut-out detailing on sleeves
- Princess seams to provide shaping from bust to waist without being
- Classic fit, perfect for all body shapes
- Dyed to match buttons for minimalistic finish, and allows monogram to
- 2 way stretch for extra comfort and ease of movement
- Designed with a flattering Y-neck open and mandarin collar, simple lines and no chest pocket for a clean look
Most garments on our website are stocked in our Lower Hutt based warehouse ready for dispatch. We use New Zealand Couriers so usually, we can get an order to you within 1 - 3 working days New Zealand wide.
If a garment is not stocked in our warehouse, it will be clearly marked underneath the add to cart button with the expected lead time before we can your order on the courier to you - like you, we don't like surprises so we try to be as upfront as possible.
If your order consists of multiple items and some of those items have an extended lead time, your order will be dispatched when all items are available to ship.
Occasionally, the unexpected does happen, so if a delay in your order occurs we will endeavour to notify you by email to let you know what's going on.
Do you allow returns?
Arrow Uniforms will return or exchange your garment within 7 days of invoice and we will issue you a full refund minus any freight costs. We do ask that you pay the cost of the return postage or courier. Garments must be returned in original condition including packaging with a copy of the invoice.
Please note: Because branding cannot usually be removed without risking damage to the garments, branded garments cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless under contract.
You made a mistake, do I still have to pay the freight?
Sorry about that! If we send you the wrong garments we will replace them at no cost to you, simply call us free on 050 UNIFORM with your invoice number and we will send you a label so you can return it at no cost to you.
No problem! If you require a different style, colour or size, simply place a new order at shop.arrowuniforms.co.nz